The Maxwell Pro Network Emulator helps engineers learn how their products will perform in mobile, cloud, and WAN networks. By capturing and changing network flows, Maxwell Pro can induce the conditions that cause network congestion, slow links, time outs, and many other adverse network conditions. Engineers can then see the effects on the device or application to find and fix bugs, solve network problems, and learn the limits of device and application performance.
- Test your application or device under adverse network conditions.
- Create your own impairments -- your way.
- Emulate real world conditions via multiple flows and filters.
- Graphic, command line or script driven interface
- Select the scenario to emulate and GO!
- Fully programmable in C, C++ or Python
- Support for 10 GE (ten gig) interfaces
For more product information visit iwl.com/maxwell-pro
NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE; PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US