KMAX® -- EASY TO USE, PORTABLE, NETWORK EMULATOR:
Includes: processor, memory, and three Ethernet interfaces in one enclosure with separate power supply, FreeBSD OS, KMAX® kernal-driven impairment engine, and One Year Warranty.
- The three Ethernet interfaces operate at 10/100/1000 megabits/second (1G) and support auto crossover (auto MDI/MDI-X).
- Multiple bands/flows
- Bit and/or Packet Level Corruption
- No User Defined Impairment Function
- Set up in less than fifteen minutes
- Control from anywhere on the network
- Web GUI and programatic APIs
- Packet Drop/Loss: Add “burst mode” for a realistic emulation.
- Packet Delay/Latency: From zero to 10 seconds, with microsecond precision.
- No G.1050 tests
- Packet Jitter, with or without reordering. Specify a custom jitter distribution: Uniform, Gaussian, Pareto, or Pareto-Normal.
- Packet Duplication, with rapid back-to-back transmission.
- Packet Corruption: Specify packet-centric or bit-centric probabilities of corruption.
- Rate limiting: Choose From several queue management algorithms.
- Specify a time-varying expression for any impairment metric
- View network emulation statistics in tables and charts
- Change settings "on the fly" without restarting
- Layer 2 device, acts like a bridge -- no special configuration
Read more about KMAX's Technical Information at http://iwl.com/kmax
Please contact IWL if you have any questions or require more capabilities than KMAX offers.
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 6.5" x 1.0"
- Weight : 1.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3.0 lbs.
- Power Supply: 12V, DC
- Ports: USB / e-SATA
- 90 Day Warranty
- KMAX contains no rotating disks or fans.